For your convenience ICON Dance Complex offers our dance families an online account management software system. Families are able to log in to their account to view and print their schedule, update credit card or bank account information, and more!
1. Look at the schedule above, find the class you are interested in registering for and click the blue word “Register” listed to the left of the class name.
2. Fill out the information requested (fields with asterisks are required.) From there you will also be able to choose additional classes and add additional students.
3. A credit or debit card or a bank account is required in order to register.
4. In the event that a class is full, you will see the word “Waitlist” instead of “Register.” To be entered on the waitlist, please click that button and proceed. You will be required to enter payment information, however no payment will be made on the account unless a spot becomes available. If a spot becomes available, we will contact you regarding enrolling in the class.
● Upon acceptance of registration, students are enrolled and financially responsible for the entire 10-month session from September through the end of June.
● Tuition is based on the entire season and broken up into 10 monthly payments for your convenience.
● If a pre-school dancer is not ready to participate in a class after several visits you will be released from your contract and no additional tuition will be charged to your account.
● The annual registration fee of $25 will be due at registration, this fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The fee for each additional child is $15.
● Plan 1: Payment in full at registration and you will receive a 10% discount.
● Plan 2: Monthly tuition is due on the 1st of the month. The first month’s payment is Non-Negotiable and Non-Refundable and will be due at registration.
● Costume fees are included in your monthly tuition payment.
● Tuition will be considered late after the 10th day of each month. A $10 late fee will be added to the account after that date.
● Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
● All financial obligations that are carried over for more than 90 days will be handed over to a collection agency.
● Cash – payment made at the front desk.
● Checks – please include the dancers first and last in the memo of your check so we may credit the proper account.
● Credit card -Visa or Master Card only.
● Automatic payment – we will charge your credit card the first week of every month.
● Returned Check or Declined Credit Card fee is $35.
* Costume fees are included in your monthly tuition.
* Tuition discounts as your hours increase.
Welcome to ICON Dance Complex. We are a state of the art dance facility designed to fulfill a dancer’s hopes and dreams.
The family and faculty of ICON Dance Complex are dedicated to the love of dance and committed to cultivating the joy of learning in an educational and nurturing environment. We believe our love and passion for dance will continue to take us down a successful road that we hope to share with you and your families.
We are eager and ready to begin a new season.
Thank you for your interest and support,
The ICON Family